Adam's step-by-step pipeline and thought process
- An effective use of references;
- How to simplify a poster character;
- Secrets of lighting and coloring;
- How to apply shape language to objects;
- Tips and tricks for functional design;
FINISHED WORK DISCUSSION
You will know Adam's exact thinking process during each stage of his pipeline for creating posters.
- Adam’s career journey;
- How Adam started a studio;
- The importance of building network;
- Projects of Studio NX;
- How to pitch new ideas to clients.
THE SPEAKER'S INTERVIEW
- Receiving brief from the Randomizer;
- Adam’s tips on finding references;
- How to build a dynamic composition;
- Additional elements to complete an image;
ADAM’S RANDOMIZER CHALLENGE
You will understand Adam's thought process during the ideation process of creating an art.
You’ll discover more about the career journey of Adam and his experience of starting a studio.
- Timelapse of creating work ( 150 min)
- EXTRA. Finished Work in PSD format