Min Guen’s step-by-step pipeline and thought process
- Sketching process using VR technologies;
- Importance of working on separate parts of an art;
- Min’s tips on using light and shadow;
- Artwork finalization in Photoshop.
FINISHED WORK DISCUSSION
You will know Min's exact thinking process during each stage of his pipeline for creating characters.
- Min’s career journey;
- Why it’s better to start in a studio;
- Min’s tips on staying focused;
- Speaker’s rules on successful work.
THE SPEAKER'S INTERVIEW
- Receiving a brief from the Randomizer;
- How to analyze a new concept;
- Speaker’s methods for searching references;
- Creating an initial sketch in Gravity Sketch.
Min’s Randomizer challenge
You will understand Min's thought process during the ideation process of creating an art.
You’ll discover more about Min's career journey and his tips on increasing productivity.